Get Airborne and Pilot 4 Amazing & Iconic Aircraft through a massive 100% Free-to-Play Career! Fly and land like a Pro!! Discover beautiful tropical islands on your travels and try to beat the best times to get Star Awards!
If you always wanted to be a professional pilot and see how it is to fly a giant airplane then you are in for a treat. Our latest flying simulator will allow you to do just that. In fact, you’ll be able to choose from the supersonic and legendary Concorde, a deadly B2 bomber, majestic Airbus A380 and finally, a smaller but equally deadly MQ1C Drone. Each of them has unique flying attributes and you will have a chance to master all of them.
Your task will be to fly through waypoints, following the yellow marker on your compass; once you get near the landing zone you will have to perform a gentle landing and then taxi your aircraft to the hangar. So don’t hesitate and download this superb game today and rule the skies!
Easy to control and designed specifically for Touch Screen Gaming, these planes are serious fun to fly!
Share your most AMAZING landings and EPIC fails with Everyplay Replay Sharing!
So, get ready to take to the Skies with Airplane Simulator!
• Get behind the controls of 4 Iconic Aircraft!
• Beautiful islands to explore, with landing strips from easy to extremely hard!
• Spectacular graphics, lighting, water and effects
• Multiple views (including Pilots Cockpit view!)
• Customisable control methods (twin-joystick, tilt or simplified controls)
• Share your most Epic Replays with Everyplay!
• Fun, Kids and Baby modes available for an easier flight!
• Leader Boards for each Game Mode for a fair playing field
• How many Stars can you get? Test yourself to get a Gold award for every level!
• iOS Optimisation: runs perfectly on anything from the original iPad 1 to the latest 5th Generation widescreen devices.
PLEASE NOTE: This game is free-to-play, but charges real money for fun optional in-app content. You may lock out the ability to purchase in-app content by adjusting your device’s settings.