Welcome to Epic! - the leading digital library for kids, where kids can explore their interests and learn with instant, unlimited access to 25,000 high-quality ebooks, audiobooks, learning videos, and quizzes for kids 12 and under.
There are 2 versions of Epic!, both accessible through this app:
1. EPIC! FOR THE HOME
For families, Epic! offers unlimited access to 25,000 of the best children's books and learning videos so your child can read and learn anytime, anywhere. After a 30-day free trial, Epic! costs only $7.99/month and includes up to 4 individual child profiles per account. You can easily cancel at any time.
2. EPIC! FOR EDUCATORS
Epic! is free for elementary school teachers and school librarians in the U.S. and Canada. Used in almost 90% of elementary schools, Epic! brings an award-winning digital library into every classroom. Epic! motivates young readers with badges and rewards, and teachers assign books and track each student's reading progress.
THE EPIC! LIBRARY
Epic!’s award-winning service includes a wide variety of high-quality books and learning videos from leading publishers like Scholastic, National Geographic, HarperCollins, Macmillan, Smithsonian and many more. With over 25,000 books and learning videos available now and many more titles added each week, Epic! has been called the “Netflix of kids' books” – it's an unlimited library your kids can take anywhere!
Well-known books and series include Fancy Nancy, Flat Stanley, Warriors, Biscuit, National Geographic Kids, The Chronicles of Narnia, Batman, Goosebumps, Clifford, A Series of Unfortunate Events, Goodnight Moon, Big Nate, and many more.
The Epic! library contains everything from picture books to chapter books, early readers, audiobooks, graphic novels, non-fiction titles, educational books, videos and more. Epic! also now includes Spanish books and Chinese books.
PRESS AND EXPERT REVIEWS
Epic! has been featured on The TODAY Show, Parents Magazine, USA Today, Parenting.com, Refinery 29, CNET, Forbes, Publisher’s Weekly and more. Here's what the press and the experts are saying about Epic!:
“We’re proud to offer our titles on Epic! which provides an innovative mobile reading experience for kids and fosters a love of reading in a whole new way.” - Chantal Restivo-Alessi (Chief Digital Officer, HarperCollins Publishers)
“Epic strikes the perfect balance between educational and fun, and should allow parents to feel more confident about introducing the iPad into their children’s daily lives as a tool” - TechCrunch
"get access to thousands of books on all subject matters" - Parenting.com
"My students LOVE Epic!!" - Mrs. McCoy 2nd grade teacher
• 25,000 books and learning videos with hundreds more added weekly
• Also includes Audiobooks, “read-to-me” books, Spanish books, Chinese books, Quizzes and learning videos
• Personalized recommendations for each child based on their reading levels and interests
• Online and offline reading (take Epic! in the car, on a plane, or camping)
• A reading log to track reading progress available in the app, and emailed weekly to parents
• Access Epic!’s full library on almost any device
- Includes a free 30-day trial and just $7.99/ month after that
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged $7.99 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- The user may manage subscriptions & may turn off auto-renewal by going to Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to Epic!
Terms of Service