** Pay once and play forever! No in-app purchases! Never-ending puzzles! **
Attention, future coders! Goldie needs your help to deliver cupcakes!
Uh oh. Goldie and her friends can’t remember whose birthday it is… so! the obvious solution is to deliver cupcakes to EVERYONE in Bloxtown! With cupcakes from the CUPCAKE-O-MATIC and Goldie's new invention, the Super Speedy Rocket Skateboard, delivering cupcakes will be a breeze. But they need super-coding pal Ruby Rails and YOU to put this plan into action!
Code the path of the Rocket Skateboard around the grocery store to pick up ingredients. Next, head to the Bloxshop kitchen to scoop up the cupcakes. Loaded with sweet treats, head to Bloxtown for delivery! Learn new coding concepts as the map gets trickier, play mini-games for a change of pace, and earn stickers for your Bloxshop wall!
- Learn the fundamental concepts of coding
- Zip around 3 locations: grocery store, kitchen, and Bloxtown on Goldie's Rocket Skateboard
- Blast obstacles with her Super Duper Blast-O-Matic Fix-it Ray
- Over 20 levels of coding puzzles in Adventure mode!
- Sandbox mode where you play endless puzzles at any level
- Code your own game map by learning to adjust variables
- Rack up your cupcake score
- Earn stickers for your Bloxshop sticker wall
- Take a break from coding with yummy mini-games like:
- Deliver cupcakes to party guests and make DJ Cupcake and the other hosts happy
- Find the ingredients to mix-up delicious cupcakes
- Turn the pipes to send the frosting flowing to the cupcakes
- Parents: Connect to our tips online to assist the next generation of coders
- No third party advertising
- No in-app purchases
The Rocket Cupcake Co. is for ages 4 and up, and teaches coding concepts that engineers of all ages can be proud of.
Rated E for Engineer
GoldieBlox is the award-winning children’s multimedia company disrupting the pink aisle in toy stores globally and challenging gender stereotypes with the world’s first girl engineer character. Through the integration of storytelling and STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) principles, GoldieBlox creates toys, books, apps, videos, animation and merchandise; the tools that empower girls to build their confidence, dreams and ultimately, their futures.
Since its founding in 2012, GoldieBlox has been recognized as a leader in children’s entertainment and has reached billions of consumers through TV, radio and digital as the first start-up with a Super Bowl commercial and a float in the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. In 2014, Fast Company named GoldieBlox to its list of Most Innovative Companies, and GoldieBlox was recognized with The Toy Industry Association’s Toy of the Year and Apple's iOS App of the Year awards. In 2015, GoldieBlox won Parents Magazine’s Toy of the Year and founder, Debbie Sterling, was inducted by President Obama as a Presidential Ambassador for Global Entrepreneurship, honored by the National Retail Foundation as one of 25 “People Shaping Retail’s Future,” and by the National Women’s History Museum with a “Living Legacy” Award for her work inspiring girls.
GoldieBlox has had over 1 million app downloads and over 1 million toys sold across more than 6,000 major retailers worldwide. To learn more, visit www.goldieblox.com.
Give us a shout: email@example.com
We take the privacy of kids and all our users seriously. To learn more about our policy, please visit:
Terms of Service: http://www.goldieblox.com/pages/rocket-cupcake-terms-of-service