7 years of tracking storms on iOS! Debuted Aug 2009!
Reviewed by CNN as the best Hurricane Tracking app available for iPhone GOOGLE: "cnn top hurricane app" to read the article!
Hurricane Tracker for iPad is the most used & most comprehensive tracking app available on any platform. What makes Hurricane Tracker for iPad different from the others in the App Store:
• Receive push alerts (by region) when a new storm forms or threatens landfall
• 65+ maps/images
• In-depth written discussions and analysis from our team
• Real time National Hurricane Center Updates (All NHC advisories & maps)
• Audio tropical updates
• Storm video updates
• Exclusive “Model Watch” section - check often to see what might develop next. Stay ahead of the storm!
• Custom graphics from our team of experts. Exclusive “Alert Level” & “Impact Potential” maps. Not just basic NHC info.
• Share information with friends/family via email, SMS, Facebook & Twitter
• Super detailed tropical wave/invest information
• Dozens of satellites
• Much, much more!
There is no other Hurricane tracking app out there that can match the amount of information you get-we guarantee it. Get the information you need to make informed decisions. Just look at our ratings for all versions over 6 years. 4.5 star average! We charge for our app because it’s not just an automated product, our team is constantly creating graphics & writing detailed discussions. This is our full time job - keeping you informed.
Hurricane Tracker for iPad covers The Gulf of Mexico, Caribbean, Atlantic Ocean & Eastern Pacific. Our app also covers any storms that may affect Hawaii.
WHAT ARE THEY SAYING:
*Houston Press: "Finally, there is Hurricane Tracker. This app may have the best interface of the bunch, with a sliding set of navigation buttons at the bottom of the screen. This one, unlike either of the others, has audio and video updates"
*Email from Customer Scott DeLacy: "With the new maps under Outlook, you have SURPASSED everyone else out there...Hurricane Tracker is now British Virgin Islands Airways' primary tropical data source, No one comes close."
*Valued Customer Ray 007: "As good a review as you can give a service!"
*Valued Customer Dale Gattis: "I've been using this and Hurricane for the last two years and I have really come to rely on this app exclusively. Excellent!"
CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS:
Twitter: @hurrtrackerapp (live, real time updates)
*Hurricane Tracker is an extremely data intensive application. A WiFi or strong cellular signal is recommended for the best experience.