8 years of tracking storms on iOS! Hurricane Tracker launched in Aug 2009!
Reviewed by CNN as the best Hurricane Tracking app available for iPhone GOOGLE: "cnn top hurricane app" to read the article!
Hurricane Tracker is the most used & most comprehensive tracking app available on any platform. What makes Hurricane Tracker different from the others in the App Store:
• Receive push alerts (by region) when a new storm forms or threatens landfall. Also access to push alert history
• Set Atlantic or Eastern Pacific Basin as your default
• 65+ maps/images
• In-depth written discussions and analysis from our team
• Real time National Hurricane Center Updates (All NHC advisories & maps)
• Audio tropical updates
• Storm video updates
• Custom graphics from our team of experts. Exclusive “Alert Level” & “Long Range Potential” maps. Not just basic NHC info
• Share information easily with friends/family via email, SMS, Facebook & Twitter
• Super detailed tropical wave/invest information
• Dozens of satellites
• Simple design with sliding icon doc
• In-App video tutorial so you can track like a pro
• Much, much more!
There is no other Hurricane tracking app out there that can match the amount of information you get-we guarantee it. Get the information you need to make informed decisions. Review our app store ratings for all versions over our 8 years. 4.5 star average!
We charge for our app because it’s not just an automated product, our team is constantly creating graphics & writing detailed discussions to keep you informed. This is our full time job - keeping you ahead of the storms.
Hurricane Tracker covers The Gulf of Mexico, Caribbean, Atlantic Ocean & Eastern Pacific. Our app also covers any storms that may affect Hawaii.
We do not cover storms near Australia and the Western Pacific.
"Hurricane Tracker for iPad" is also available as a stand alone app with a separate fee.
WHAT ARE THEY SAYING:
*Houston Press: "Finally, there is Hurricane Tracker. This app may have the best interface of the bunch, with a sliding set of navigation buttons at the bottom of the screen. This one, unlike either of the others, has audio and video updates".
*Email from Customer Scott DeLacy: "With the new maps under Outlook, you have SURPASSED everyone else out there...Hurricane Tracker is now British Virgin Islands Airways' primary tropical data source, No one comes close".
*Valued Customer Ray 007: "As good a review as you can give a service!"
*Valued Customer Dale Gattis: "I've been using this and Hurricane for the last two years and I have really come to rely on this app exclusively. Excellent!"
CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS:
Twitter: @hurrtrackerapp (live, real time updates)
*Hurricane Tracker is a data intensive application. A WiFi or strong cellular signal is recommended for the best experience.