The most elegant calendar for your pocket and wrist, Timepage is a calendar designed to make every day more enjoyable. All your calendars in one place, seamlessly integrated with weather forecasts, maps and contacts.
• Your schedule is presented as a continuous timeline, making it easy to view a whole week at a glance or keep scrolling into the future to see what is coming up.
• A fully featured weather app with beautiful interactive charts is built-in so you can plan for the day.
• Adding events is as simple as typing something like “Coffee with George at Monks” and Timepage will take care of the details.
• Elegant single day and event views that keeps you focussed with info like “1 hour free after this until Meeting at 4pm”.
• Get travel time and directions for your events by car, public transit, cycling or walking.
• Works with iCloud, Google Calendar, Microsoft Exchange Server (2007 or later with EWS, see below)
• Personalise your calendar by choosing how many days to show and selecting from thirteen Moleskine colors.
FOR APPLE WATCH:
• See your day-by-day schedule for the next week.
• Weather information with rain and temperature graphs so you know how to prepare.
• Maps show how to get to your next event and transit times for walking, cycling, driving and public transit.
• Glance view that shows how long until your next event and how long it will take to get there.
• Contact information and event notes are right there on your wrist.
• Event reminders will tap you on the wrist.
• Handoff from any day to your iPhone for quickly adding a new event.
• Timepage currently supports Exchange 2007 or later with EWS enabled. You may have to check compatibility with your system administrator before purchasing Timepage. Your settings may not be the same as what you use in iOS.
• At this time we do not fully support Office365, Outlook.com or Hotmail but look out for updates coming very soon.
We love hearing your feedback and are listening to your requests. Many updates are coming. If you’d like to send us a message, just tap “Ask Question” from the About section in the app. We are here to help.