Mr. Reader is a RSS News Reader for your iPad that synchronizes with your Feedly, BazQux Reader, Feedbin, FeedHQ, Feed Wrangler and Fever account.
Attention: Google powered down Reader today (July 1st, 2013). You will find more infos on my support page.
• Multiple accounts with separate settings
• Supports starred and tagged items (*)
• Mark items as read (single, all, older than n-days/weeks, above/below the current position)
• Mark as read while scrolling
• Search and add new feeds
• Folder management (create, rename, delete) (*)
• Feed management (rename, delete, assign to folders) (*)
• Tag management (create, rename, delete, assign tags to feed items) (*)
• Reorder your folders, feeds and tags (*)
• Toggle to show only folders and feeds with unread items
• List items chronological or grouped by feeds
• Search for articles with the option to save searches
• Load more articles on request (*)
• Reading; Switch between RSS, Web, Instapaper Mobilizer, Readability Mobilizer, Pocket Mobilizer
• Customizable articles table: thumbnail size, thumbnails left/right, row height, font size, multiline titles
• Reading; Thumbpad to navigate between articles and to close the article viewer
• Image caching for offline reading (currently this applies only to the RSS view)
• 4 themes are included; additional themes can be installed from the website
• web based theme editor, you will see every change immediately in Mr. Reader. Be creative!
• VoiceOver: To make Mr. Reader accessible for blind or nearly blind people. Suggestions are always welcome.
and some more!
(*) depends on the used service
• Open with Safari and every Browser App that can be opened by a URL scheme.
• Included: Apollo Browser, Atomic Web, Dolphin Browser, Google Chrome, Grazing, iCab Mobile, Maven Web Browser+, Mercury, Opera Mini, Sleipnir
• Post to Twitter (multiple accounts supported), Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, App.net (ADN; multiple accounts supported), StockTwits
• Add to Buffer (supporting the Pro accounts)
• Save to Delicious, Diigo, Kippt, Pinboard, Zootool
• Send to Instapaper, Pocket, Readability
• Send articles to your Kindle by using Tinderizer or SENDtoREADER
• Create task/note in OmniFocus, Things, Toodledo, Evernote
• Post to Tumblr, Posterous
• Add articles to Bolt
• Open article in your Mac browser by using "Send2Mac" (i love it!)
• Open articles in "any" browser by using the SendTab service
• Generic solution to open other Apps by using their URL scheme.
• Included: Articles, Blogsy, Drafts, HootSuite, OmniFocus, Papers, Poster, Search Google, Search Wikipedia, Terminology, Things
• Browser Bookmarklets can be added and used in the web view
• Print article
• Send link by 'Message' (text message)
• Send article by mail
• Send link by mail
• Copy link
• Copy short URL to clipboard
• URL shortener: goo.gl, TinyURL, is.gd, bitly, Bolt, CloudApp, custom
If you have any features requests, problems or questions, please contact me by mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). I'm unable to respond to feedback posted in the App Store. Thank you!