70% off for a limited time as part of the App Store promotion!
See the World Like an Artist
• Picked by Apple for inclusion in the App Store Best of 2014!
You don’t need to paint to create beautiful watercolor images—Waterlogue captures the essence of your photos in brilliant, liquid color.
• Waterlogue transforms your photos into luminous watercolors.
• Watch Waterlogue paint as it transforms your images.
• Save your watercolors and share them on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr.
• Use your watercolors to create an artist’s journal or notebook.
• Create beautiful, high res, frameable art for your home.
• Universal App for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
• From Tinrocket, creator of Percolator and Popsicolor for iOS.
• 14 pre-set styles to customize your watercolors by controlling wetness, pen outlines and color.
• Image export at high resolution.
• Support for AirPrint.
• Control of borders, lightness, and detail.
• Includes example images.
iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices running iOS 7 and greater. Maximum rendering detail and maximum export resolution depend on each device's capability. Waterlogue runs advanced image processing software for the highest possible quality watercolor rendering. It produces wonderful images on any device that runs iOS 7, but your rendering times will be shorter on newer, faster devices.
KEEP UP WITH WATERLOGUE:
• Follow @Waterlogue on Twitter and Instagram for the latest!
• Like Waterlogue on Facebook.com/Waterlogue.
• Have a question? Remember: we can't respond to App Store reviews, so email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you like Waterlogue, please consider leaving an App Store review or rating. Every review counts and helps small developers like ourselves.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT WATERLOGUE:
• “…with Waterlogue, it’s clear that there’s a very thoughtful human touch behind the app’s painterly algorithms.” —WIRED, Mar., 2014
• “…Waterlogue is going to utterly amaze you, as it’s the first app I’ve seen that gives results that really look like a watercolor painting.” —Cult of Mac, Dec., 2013
• “Watercolor apps may not be a new idea, but Waterlogue does it in a gorgeous, intuitive way, and it’s quite a pleasure to use.” —AppAdvice.com, Dec., 2013
• “Waterlogue App (from Tinrocket) looks awesome!” —Jack Hollingsworth, Photographer, via Twitter @photojack, Dec. 12, 2013
• “It goes beyond typical Photoshop watercolor filters because it has more visual intelligence, and more of the feel of the real paint.” —James Gurney, Artist and Author of Dinotopia, gurneyjourney.blogspot.com, Dec., 2013
• “Ever since digital imagery came into its own over 20 years ago, there have been attempts to mimic traditional media. Where others have failed, Waterlogue nails it.” —PatrickSaunders.com, Dec., 2013