The Wild Kratts are to the creature power rescue! Run, jump, fly, and swim through 24 action-packed levels, rescue animals to unlock information about each one in the Creaturepedia, and face-off against villains to keep the animals safe from harm. Learn about animals and their habitats while using problem solving skills to choose different creature power suits, each with their own unique creature power!
• Play each level as Chris, Martin, or Aviva - each character has their own unique Creature Power Suits in each level
• Unlock 21 Creaturepedia entries full of fun animal science facts to keep kids engaged and learning
• Rescue and learn about animals like the bald eagle, hawksbill sea turtle, kangaroo and many more!
• 24 Replayable levels containing 3 Villain challenges
• Explore three unique areas - South American Rainforest, Australian Outback, and the snowy North American forest
• Activate awesome Creature Powers to rescue animals and avoid obstacles
• Adjustable runner speed to ensure appropriate difficulty for all age groups
• Earn stars for completing each level, collecting pawprints, and rescuing animals
• Challenge Gaston Gourmand, Donita Donata and Zach Varmitech to ensure the safety of animals everywhere
Wild Kratts Rescue Run is based on the PBS KIDS series WILD KRATTS, produced by the Kratt Brothers Company and 9 Story Media Group, and designed to extend the series’ science curriculum.
For more learning adventures with WILD KRATTS, visit pbskids.org/wildkratts. For more apps from PBS KIDS, visit http://pbskids.org/apps.
About PBS KIDS
Wild Kratts Rescue Run is part of PBS KIDS’ ongoing commitment to helping kids build the skills they need to succeed in school and in life. PBS KIDS, the number one educational media brand for kids, offers all children the opportunity to explore new ideas and new worlds through television and digital media, as well as community-based programs.