Thank you. Your download will start automatically.
|Evalaze 2.0 Description:
The following functions are part of Evalaze in its current version:
* Thanks to the innovative technology of this virtualization software, the application runs entirely in a Sandbox. This makes it possible for you to fully separate your application from the operating system and from other applications.
* Virtualization software works cross-platform for the operating systems Windows 2000, XP, Vista and Windows 7, and for the server systems Windows Server 2003 and 2008
* The application virtualization runs entirely in user mode. Consequently no administrator privileges are required. To operate the virtual application, no prior installation of drivers, clients or server environments is required, as the application runs completely self-sufficiently.
* Keep your systems clean and protect them from sloppily programmed applications and uninstall routines
* All virtualized applications, as well as any other instance, run in the same virtual environment.
* A step-by-step wizard guides you until your application virtualization is completed
* Support for 32bit applications on 64bit systems; now you can run your "old" 16-bit application on your 32-bit Windows machine.
* While creating your program you can determine whether the sandbox should automatically be deleted when the virtual application is closed.
* The Home screen is adaptable to your requirements/ideas, which is ideal for software houses
* Business customers can fall back on a simple licensing model and may now also use Evalaze within their IT environment.
* Evalaze has the option of automatically creating start menu, desktop or Quick Launch shortcuts for virtualized applications.
* virtualized applications can be automatically associated with certain files. For example, possible to associate html or .txt files with a virtualized browser.
3 Editions aviable
- Free Edition
- Private Professional Edition
- Commercial Edition
|Copyright © 2007- DownloadMost.com. All rights reserved. | Last updated: 4/20/2018