TeamCity - user-friendly Continuous Integration (CI) and build management server
|Last Updated: 6/14/2012 | File Size: 307978 KB | License: Freeware | Downloads: 1667 | Developer:
|OS: WinXP,WinVista,WinVista x64,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Win2000,Other,...
|Continuous Integration Server TeamCity 7
|TeamCity is a build management and continuous integration server from JetBrains, creators of IntelliJ IDEA and ReSharper. It provides out-of-the-box continuous unit testing, code quality analysis, and early reporting on build problems. With a simple installation process and a gentle learning curve, you can deploy TeamCity and start improving your release management practices in a matter of minutes.
TeamCity supports Java, .NET and Ruby development and integrates perfectly with major IDEs, version control systems and issue tracking systems.
TeamCity Professional Edition perfectly suits the needs of a small-to-medium team and is available free of charge.
Most notable TeamCity features include:
- Using a computing grid to run parallel builds on multiple Build Agents with different platforms
- Tight Amazon EC2 integration for automatic Build Grid scaling
- Pre-tested commits to avoid broken code in repository and optimize code integration cycle
- Organizing build pipelines via Build Chains
- On-the-fly test results reporting with intelligent tests re-ordering
- Build configuration templates for easier builds replication
- Change history browsing with a Diff tool
- Built-in ReSharper inspections
- NuGet integration and ability to set up TeamCity as NuGet server
- Comprehensive server configuration and advanced Agent management
- Role-based, per-project user administration with user groups support and LDAP integration
- Configurable per-user and per-user group notifications
- Integration with issue tracking systems: JIRA, Bugzilla and JetBrains YouTRACK out of the box, more with 3rd party plugins
- Maven and Gradle support. Automatic Maven artifact dependencies triggering
- Integrated duplicates finder for Java and .NET
- Hanging builds detection, with a thread dump to help investigate the cause
- Customizable statistics
- REST API
| Continuous Integration Server TeamCity 7 Free Download