Thank you. Your download will start automatically.
|Moyea SWF to Video Converter Pro 4.0.0.06 Description:
Moyea SWF to Video Converter Pro is a handy utility and professional SWF Video Converter that can perfectly convert both online URL and local SWF to Video and Audio formats files, such as SWF to AVI (XVID Video/DIVX Video), SWF to AVI With Alpha, SWF to MPEG, SWF to FLV, SWF to MP4 ( iPod Video Movie, iPod Touch Movie, Creative Zen Player Video, PSP Movie, Apple TV Movie, iPhone Video ), SWF to WMV (Zune Video, Pocket PC Movie, Xbox 360 Movie), SWF to 3GP (3GPP, 3GPP2), DV, SWF to MP3, Flash projectors(*.exe) to video, etc. This SWF to video converter also support converting online SWF to video, converting SWF to image, and offers a free SWF downloader for downloading SWF files from internet.
Key Features of Moyea SWF to Video Converter Pro:
1. Support converting SWF to AVI with Alpha Channel from original SWF files in generated video
2. Support converting online SWF to video and offers a SWF downloader for downloading SWF files.
3. Support converting online websites SWF to video via adding the SWF absolute URL
4. Support all compression codecs embedded in Windows system, such as 3ivx, DivX, and Xvid, etc
5. Support ActionScript & batch-mode conversion
6. Support recording and ripping audio of MP3 file in an independent file
7. Perfectly convert the SWF files which are embedded or linked with Flash videos (FLV)
8. Enable users to interact with Flash content during conversion
9. Perfectly convert complicated Flash files and completely comply with the rule of WYSIWYG
10. Support animated logo, GIF picture and transparent background as watermark
11. Lower-Playback-Speed technology achieves accurate audio and video synchronization and no frame loss
12. Adopt audio-extracting technology, instead of recording, to 100% keep the original sound effect
13. Allow users resizing frames to generate videos with suitable size to meet specific needs
14. Let users easily crop an area of a SWF picture to extract black edge for output