Thank you. Your download will start automatically.
|TVideoGrabber .NET Video SDK 220.127.116.11 Description:
TVideoGrabber is an easy-to-develop video capture, media player and video editor SDK, designed for a quick and intuitive development of applications including video, audio, frame capture and overlays.
TVideoGrabber supports video capture devices like:
- HD webcams, e.g. Logitech C920 with native H264/MP4 recording, Microsoft Lifecam Cinema
- PCIe HD capture cards with H/W encoder, e.g. Hauppauge Colossus, Sensoray 2250S
- USB analog composite capture devices, e.g. the EasyCap, the Hauppauge USB-Live-2
- PCI analog Composite capture cards, like OsPrey 210/440
- Blackmagic Decklink Intensity, Extreme
- IP cameras in MPEG/JPEG mode
- RTSP H264 IP cameras with our optional RTSP/RTMP source filter
- GigE cameras with DirectShow driver, e.g. Point Grey cameras
- standard USB webcams
- HD camcorders through firewire or USB, e.g. Canon HV30
TVideoGrabber plays audio clips, video clips and playlists at normal speed, faster or slower, with overlay and frame capture capabilities.
The component allows to merge and cut video clips, converting them into other formats.
Major features include recording in AVI, WMV, WebM(VP8), FLV, MP4, MKV, WAV, MP3, MPEG2, audio/video compression on-the-fly or after recording, direct network streaming, network streaming to a Windows Media Server publishing point, reencoding of video clips, powerful media player with playlist, audio VU-meters, DV timecode, DV date/time, DV camcorder control, motion detection, frame capture, video PIP from another TVideoGrabber component, text and graphics overlays, TV tuning, videos built from set of images, screen recording, video cards with multiplexed video inputs, deinterlacing, video rotation, brightness, contrast, hue, saturation, dual display and much more.
TVideoGrabber supports third-party codecs.
Includes 32bit and 64bit components for Visual C++, .NET and Delphi XE2.
The license includes 2 years of free upgrades and e-mail support.