|PDF Converter Pro for Mac integrates OCR technology and can
convert both scanned and normal PDF files to text-based
documents with high quality.
- Convert PDF files to fully-formatted and editable
Microsoft Office formats, and popular EPUB eBooks, web-ready
HTML pages and Text documents efficiently.
- Retain 100% contents including layout and formatting in
the output documents.
- Support Microsoft Office for Mac 2008/2011.
Convert encrypted PDF files
- If the PDF file is protected with Owner Password (password
is set by the owner to protect the PDF file from copying and
editing), PDF Converter Pro for Mac can convert it directly
without the password.
- If the PDF file is protected with User Password (password
is set by the owner to protect the PDF file from opening,
and it\'s also called Open Password), PDF Converter Pro for
Mac requires users to enter the right password for
Batch and Partial conversion modes
- Batch conversion mode: give Mac users the ability to
convert up to 50 PDF files at a time. This conversion mode
would highly improve the efficiency to convert multiple PDF
files to different formats.
- Partial conversion mode: allow Mac users to flexibly
convert selected pages or page ranges from large PDF files.
This conversion mode would save a lot of time to extract
some special pages from a large PDF file.
- Fast and accurate OCR recognition and transform;
- Save image-based scanned PDF to text-based Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, EPUB, HTML, and Text documents
- Support 17 recognition languages: English, Turkish, Greek,
German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian,
Polish, Czech, Slovak, Ukrainian, Bulgarian, Croatian,
Romanian, and Catalan.
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 or 10.6
- Processor: Intel 1Ghz Processor or above
- RAM: 512MB RAM or above
- Available Hard Drive Space: 100MB or above