Thank you. Your download will start automatically.
|.Net Core for Delphi 22.214.171.124 Description:
The dotNetCore4Delphi is a .Net Core Runtime Library for Delphi which helps Delphi/Pascal developers work with .Net Core. It is designed to provide a way to interact with .Net Core applications from Delphi/Pascal.
The easiest and the most efficient Delphi/Pascal and .NET Core integration technology in the market. Our product helps software companies to integrate Delphi/Pascal and .NET Core with the highest performance, reliability and flexibility to build the cross-technology web, desktop or server applications. It is also the best native Delphi/Pascal and .NET Core bridge on the market.
The dotNetCore4Delphi is a new product in the .Net for Delphi family which is a cross-platform framework that runs on Windows, Linux and macOS operating systems. It can be used in different types of Delphi/Pascal applications such as mobile, desktop, web, cloud, IoT, machine learning, microservices, game, etc. dotNetCore4Delphi product is a lightweight, fast, and cross-platform Framework for Delphi/Pascal.
- Cross-platform framework that runs on Windows, Linux and macOS operating systems.
- Full access to .Net Core Framework Class Library.
- No extra dll is required when deployed.
- Allows Delphi/Pascal to consume .Net Core libraries as if they were native code.
- Lightweight and easy to use.
What dotNetCore4Delphi can do:
- Access .Net Core Framework Class Library (such as Collections, IO, Networking, Security, Cryptography etc).
- Access 3rd Party .Net Core Libraries.
- Hosts the .Net Core Common Language Runtime (CoreCLR) in Delphi/Pascal.
- Can load and access assemblies/types from 3rd party .Net Core libraries or executable files.
- Can invoke members of a .Net Core types (such as constructor, fields, properties, methods and events).
- Can create instance of .Net Core object.
- Can handle .Net Core exceptions.
- Can handle, access and invoke .Net Core events.
- ...and many more.