Thank you. Your download will start automatically.
|.Net Native Interface Library for Pascal 188.8.131.52 Description:
The .Net Native Interface Library is a native programming interface which provides a way for programming languages such as Pascal to interact with applications and libraries written in any of the .Net languages (such as C#, VB.Net etc). Pascal Programmers can use native methods to access .Net 3rd party libraries or .Net Framework Libraries without the need for registry entries, COM registrations or changes to the .Net libraries.
Programmers can produce software by combining source codes from any programming language with the .Net framework and other .Net 3rd party libraries using the .Net Native Interface Library methods.
1. Full access to .Net Framework Class Library (Including new and emerging .NET technologies).
2. No COM registration of .Net Libraries is required when deployed.
3. Allows Pascal programming language to consume .Net libraries as if they were native code.
4. Easy to use.
This library can do so much:
1. Can access and use .Net Framework Class Library.
2. Can access and use 3rd Party .Net Libraries.
3. Can host the .Net Common Language Runtime (CLR) in Pascal applications.
4. Can load and access assemblies and their types from any .Net libraries.
5. Can load and access assemblies and their types from Global Assembly Cache (GAC).
6. Can invoke members of the loaded assembly types which includes constructor, fields, properties, methods and events.
7. Can invoke static members of the loaded assembly types which includes constructor, fields, properties, methods and events.
8. Can create instance of .Net object.
9. Can handle .Net exceptions.
10. Can handle, access and invoke .Net events.