Thank you. Your download will start automatically.
|Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro 4.3.7 Description:
Continuing the success of Disk Defrag Free - one of the most popular defragmenters for Windows-based PCs, with over 10,000,000 fans worldwide, Auslogics Software has released a more powerful and feature-packed tool - Disk Defrag Pro. It is an essential PC optimization and maintenance utility, designed for maximizing hard drives' efficiency.
The Pro version is now equipped with 4 different disk optimization algorithms for intelligent rearrangement of files on disks, and has an offline defragmentation engine for defragmenting locked system files (including MFT, Windows Registry, Paging and Hibernation files). This allows the program to significantly increase file access speed, meaning that just about anything you do on your PC will work faster.
Those users who are not sure which optimization algorithm to choose, can take advantage of the program's Defragmentation Wizard. It will suggest the algorithms that best suit your computer usage style and schedule.
Here is a brief overview of the improved and new features that allow the program to speed up your PC and keep your hard drives in good shape:
- Defragments hard drives and locked system files
- Consolidates free space into a large contiguous block
- Optimizes file placement on disks (4 different optimization algorithms are available)
- Includes a fragmentation prevention algorithm
- Allows defragmentation of single files or folders
- Has SSD- and VSS-compatible modes
- Can defragment disks automatically in the background
- Has extensive scheduling options (including ability to create multiple tasks)
- Allows monitoring and managing the load on system resources produced by the program
- Provides detailed defragmentation and system performance graphs and reports
What is important is that with so many improvements and new features, the professional edition remains just as fast and easy to use as its free version, making the program an ideal tool for speeding up and maintaining hard disk drives.