Thank you. Your download will start automatically.
|DVDFab DVD Copy 220.127.116.11 Description:
DVDFab DVD Copy is the most powerful and flexible DVD copying/burning software which can copy and backup any DVD to DVDR or hard drive with just one or a few clicks. 8 copy modes and various settings enable you to copy and personalize DVD into your preferred one. In addition, the speed is very fast, and the quality is excellent. It must be a wonderful experience for you.
1. 8 DVD Copy modes available: Full Disc, Main Movie, Split, Customize, Customize Split, Clone, Merge and Write Data.
2. Full Disc: All movies, menus and trailers are copied with just one click.
3. Main Movie: Just copy the main movie.
4. Split: Copy a DVD-9 to two DVD-5 discs with 100% quality, and preserve original menus on both discs.
5. Customize: Under this mode, you can choose just your favorite titles, specify the title playback order, with or without original menus, to create a DVD with the very stuff you want!
6. Customize Split: Copy a DVD-9 to two DVD-5 discs using Customize way.
7. Clone: Make perfect 1:1 bit-to-bit copy of DVDs.
8. Merge: Combine several titles of several sources into one DVD.
9. Write Data: Burn existing DVD folder / ISO image file to DVD writer, or convert DVD folder to ISO image file.
10. Copy with specific audio/subtitle.
11. Remove all DVD copy protections, like CSS, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, FluxDVD, CORE X2, etc.
12. Constantly updated to support latest DVD movies, DVD burners and blank DVD discs.
13. Preview title like real DVD player.
14. Copying/burning progress can be viewed in detail.
15. Burn to any blank DVD Disc (DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL).
16. Compress DVD-9 to DVD-5.
17. Recovery from DVD reading (VOB) error.
18. Support both NTSC and PAL DVD.
19. Added support for a new copy protection as found on "True Grit" (US)
20. Added support a new copy protection as found on "Battle: Los Angeles" (US).
For more information about DVDFab DVD Copy, please visit www.dvdfab.com/dvd-copy.htm.