Thank you. Your download will start automatically.
|MITCalc - Technical Formulas 1.18 Description:
Solutions to dozens of basic formulas from physics, technology and mechanical engineering. Help, pictures as well
as many selection tables with values of various coefficients and material properties are available for the formulas.
The following matters are solved in the workbook:
- Characteristics of solids (volume, surface, weight, inertia moment)
- Rectilinear motion (speed, acceleration, trajectory, time, force, energy....)
- Rotation motion (speed, acceleration, trajectory, time, force, energy....)
- Thermal expansion (longitudinal, cubical)
- Friction (shear, rolling, journal, rope, belt)
- Design of engine capacity (pump, blower, hoist, crane)
This module also includes a workbook with conversion of units and many technical tables. Application is developed
in MS Excel, is multi-language, supports Imperial and Metric units and is a part of MITCalc - Mechanical and
Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft
connection, tolerances and many others.