Thank you. Your download will start automatically.
|Nominal Accounting 2.3 Description:
Nominal Accounting Software will help you understand the cash-flow and other financial fundamentals of your business - an essential step in knowing what you are doing and where your business is heading. Nominal not only helps you manage and track the different financial transactions, but it also helps you measure the business's performance.
Nominal also helps you simplify your dealings with the ATO by allowing you to submit you BAS, PAYG and TFN forms straight from within the software.
Who can benefit from Nominal Accounting?
Any size business, including Micro businesses, can benefit from Nominal Accounting because it is designed for those who have minimal amount of accounting knowledge. Nominal Accounting does all of the accounting work for you - all you do is to input data and access the reports.
Here are some of the benefits Nominal Accounting offers Micro and Small Businesses:
- It saves time in handling the company's books
- It uses data efficiently - there is no need to enter the same data in different places
- Easy inventory management, sales tracking, management of customer contacts, payroll and business tax reporting.
- Helps eliminate mistakes that may occur as a result of human error
- Provides all monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting
- Simplifies the management of customers, employees and inventory because it:
- Organises customer data efficiently
- Offers easy access to customer contact information, credit terms, credit card numbers and history of transactions
- Processes payrolls, including printing and emailing payslips
- Maintains employee details, taxes, additions and deductions
- Manages lists of items and services
- Keeps track of price levels for buying and selling
- Reports on stock levels
- Provides transaction histories and reporting per item or service type