Thank you. Your download will start automatically.
|VeryPDF PDF Annotator Framework SDK for iOS 2.0 Description:
VeryPDF PDF Annotator Framework SDK for iOS is an Objective-C framework to annotate PDF documents on the fly from any iOS (iPhone and iPad) application. The framework does not rely on any 3rd party products for PDF annotation. It hides the complex structure of PDF files behind a simple object model that allows annotation of complex PDF files with a few lines of code.
VeryPDF PDF Annotator Framework SDK for iOS can be used with iOS applications without any restrictions. The framework is written entirely in Objective-C and supports both ARC and non-ARC applications.
The PDF Annotator Framework SDK is licensed per app and can be distributed ROYALTY FREE, reducing your project costs.
Easily integrate PDF annotation capability into your app. The SDK is ready to be used in your iOS project right away. VeryPDF PDF Annotator Framework SDK for iOS is already implemented in several live applications used by lots of customers.
Features of PDF Annotator Framework SDK for iOS:
1. PDF Annotator Framework SDK for iOS is a document annotation SDK for your mobile applications.
2. PDF Annotator Framework SDK supports iOS 6 and higher and Mac OS X 10.7 and higher.
3. SDK is a library for developers who want to render, manipulate, annotate PDF files on iOS platform.
4. Powerful Objective-C PDF Rendering for iPhone and iPad apps.
5. Add notes to documents with pen, highlighter, typewriter, and more.
6. Re-save annotated/modified PDF to a new PDF file.
7. Highly optimized caching algorithm.
8. Offline pre-rendering of PDF pages at different sizes integrated with the caching system.
9. Thumbnail grid display.
10. Pinch to zoom.
11. Double tap to zoom in and out.
12. Retina Display ready.
13. Optimized for both the iPhone and iPad.
14. Includes a demo Xcode project demonstrating the common usage of the SDK's features.
15. Highlight text, draw plus many more annotation types each with their own style controls.
16. Customize the interface to fit you application's look.